2010年8月18日星期三

2day is my birthday~~
haha..celebrated it wif my dear sis xiang2.
n my college friends, ah fung& jia wen~~
we went to kk box sing k~~
haha..long time dint sing gao gao oredi~~
some high vocal cnt reached it~~too bad~~==
really cham~~><
ahaha..anyway also had a nice day~~
thanks for my sis be my driver that day~~hahaha..=p
and sam ba for almost 3 hours at YOYO..
P:S..actually i 'm social one d lor..unstoppable talking~~wakaka..
but also got some disappointed because some of the friends cant celebrated together with me..
haha..but nvm oso, i got recieved their bleesing and appreciated with it so much~~
so touched~~my dear sis still remember my birthday~~^^
hope can keep in touch forever~~
ah lun, ah kuku, sing2, ying2, i hvnt listen all of yr guys singing..
must have a time we sing together..
i 'm await for it~~hahaha..
start study~~yooooo!!!

没有评论:

发表评论